Florida Loss Public Adjusters Inc.
We assist policyholders throughout Pembroke Pines, South Florida, and surrounding communities with property-related insurance claims. Our South Florida public adjusters represent policy-holders from homeowners to commercial property owners and also multi-unit locations. We realize that navigating through the insurance claim process can be a daunting task, but our team at Florida Loss Public Adjusters Inc. is here to make the process as simple and streamlined as possible.
We have a highly specialized team to serve you, consisting of professional Claim Adjusters, Estimators, I.T. professionals, and Project Managers dedicated to providing the support needed in difficult times. Our Adjusters have combined experience of over 50 years, and our knowledge in the insurance adjusting field is instrumental in securing the maximum settlement for our clients. Several of our team are former Insurance Company adjusters that understand how it all works, and know how to get your claim paid properly.
Florida Loss Public Adjusters has created our own proprietary software that allows our clients to track their claim(s) online. Our exclusive on-line program allows our adjusters to work on claims via any Internet connection, and clients are able to log in, 24 hours a day, to track the progress of their insurance claim. We’ve invested years into developing this software for our clients, our adjusters, and our team. What other firm offers this unparalleled on-line service?
Public Adjuster Property Claims Advocate
What is a Public Adjuster? We are a claims advocate or loss consultant for the insured. A Public Insurance Adjuster advocates for and represents you, the policy holder. The insurance company has their own adjusters that look after their own interests, and a public adjusters’ looks after your interests.
But wont my Insurance adjuster will give me what I need? Our experience tells us this is unlikely. Insurance Company adjusters work for, report to, and are paid by, the insurance company. Insurance companies are businesses, and they too look after their own bottom line. We find that often times they opt to repair items, when replacement is needed. And, during Hurricanes, their out of state adjusters are unfamiliar with Florida codes and Florida Statutes. An average policyholder working alone with an insurance adjuster is like an average person trying a court case without a lawyer who knows the law. Policyholders need this kind of professional representation.
If I hire a Public Adjuster, and I have to pay a percentage of my recovery, I will then be short money, right? This is the biggest misconception. Since our recovery can be double the amount you can get on your own, it basically makes our service free. We handle the claim and get you more money, which more than absorbs our fee. Here is a real life example: A local Condo interviewed us because they wanted us to handle their insurance claim. They then decided that our fee would take away from their recovery, so they decided to do it themselves. They struggled for almost a year and recovered under $500,000. They were shortchanged after going it alone, they hired us to fight for the rest of the money. Within months we collected an additional $1 million dollars for this client. In short, had they hired us from the beginning, we would have collected the entire amount (roughly $1.5 million), and they would not have had the headache of handling their own insurance claim for almost one year.
What is a typical Public Adjuster Fee? Typically they charges anywhere between 15% and 20%. A new claim is typically 15%, and a closed or denied claim is always 20%. Catastrophe claims, such as hurricane claims, are usually capped by the State at 10%. We work to get you more money, and we handle the entire claim for you. We know what you’re entitled to receive, because we do this day in and day out. Don’t believe our fee is well worth it? See our Client Testimonials.
We are here to assist you with insurance claims:
- Fire damage: It can be quite devastating to have a fire destroy your home, business, or personal property. Our public adjusters can help you navigate the complexities of your fire damage claim. Let us handle your claim so you can focus on other matters.
- Water damage: You can turn to us for assistance with your water damage claim, whether the damage was the result of a flood, a faulty pipe, a leaking appliance, or any other water-related cause. We’ll take all of your damage into account to ensure that you receive a fair settlement.
- Burglary / Theft: We’ll make sure you get paid for all your stolen items.
- Hurricane, Wind, Tornado: We can help by handling your Hurricane, wind or tornado claim. Let us maximize your recovery!
- Reopen claims: If you do not feel that you were paid properly on any insurance claim less than 3 years old, we may be able to reopen the claim to get the money you deserve.
- Denied claims: If your insurance claim was denied, there may still be hope. Our team can look at the denied claim and determine whether it was a valid or improper denial. If it was improper, we’ll reopen your claim and try to recover a favorable settlement on your behalf.
Property Claim Advocates – Call today!
(954) 430-7333 or (800) 430-7333