Florida Loss Public Adjusters Inc.
We assist policyholders throughout Pembroke Pines, South Florida, and surrounding communities with property-related insurance claims. Our South Florida public adjusters represent policy-holders from homeowners to commercial property owners and also multi-unit locations. We realize that navigating through the insurance claim process can be a daunting task, but our team at Florida Loss Public Adjusters Inc. is here to make the process as simple and streamlined as possible.
We have a highly specialized team to serve you, consisting of professional Claim Adjusters, Estimators, I.T. professionals, and Project Managers dedicated to providing the support needed in difficult times. We’ve been in business for 13 years now, but our team of Adjusters have over 50 years combined experience in the insurance adjusting field and their knowledge is instrumental in securing the maximum settlement for our clients. One of our adjusters actually worked as a former Insurance Company adjuster, and they know exactly what carriers should pay. It’s like having a former IRS tax agent preparing your taxes or tax audit.
Florida Loss Public Adjusters has even created our own proprietary software that allows our clients to track their claim(s) online. Our exclusive on-line program allows our adjusters to work on claims via any Internet connection, and clients are able to log in, 24 hours a day, to track the progress of their insurance claim. We’ve invested years into developing this software for our clients, our adjusters, and our team. What other firm offers this unparalleled on-line service?
Public Adjuster Property Claims Advocate
What is a Public Adjuster? In a nutshell, a public adjuster is an insurance claim advocate for the policyholder. A Public Insurance Adjuster advocates for you, the policy holder, and NOT the insurance company. The insurance company has their own adjusters that look after their own interests, and a public adjuster looks after your interests.
But wont my Insurance adjuster will give me what I need? Our experience tells us this is unlikely. Insurance Company adjusters work for, report to, and are paid by, the insurance company. Insurance companies are businesses, and they too look after their own bottom line. We find that often times they opt to repair items when replacement should be given. An average policyholder working alone with an insurance company adjuster can be like a person going to settle a lawsuit without having their own lawyer. Policyholders need this kind of professional representation.
If I hire a Public Adjuster, and I have to pay a percentage of my recovery, then I will then be short money? This could be the biggest misconception, especially since our recoveries have often doubled the initial amount offed for a claim. For example, a Condo complex in Tamarac initially wanted to hire us to help them with their insurance claim but felt our fee would take away from their recovery. They decided to negotiate their insurance claim for almost a year and they only recovered $500,000. They felt they were shortchanged after going it alone, so they hired us to fight for addition monies. Within months we collected an additional $1 million dollars for this client. Had they hired us from the beginning, we would have collected the entire amount (roughly $1.5 million), and they would have gotten what they deserved, plus they would not have had the headache of trying to adjust their own claim.
What is a typical Public Adjuster Fee? Public Adjuster fees are usually 20%, however when a State of Emergency is declared (like during a Hurricane), the State will cap the fees at 10%. Don’t believe our fee is well worth it? See our Client Testimonials.
We are here to assist you with insurance claims:
- Fire damage: It can be quite devastating to have a fire destroy your home, business, or personal property. Our public adjusters can help you navigate the complexities of your fire damage claim. Let us handle your claim so you can focus on other matters.
- Water damage: You can turn to us for assistance with your water damage claim, whether the damage was the result of a flood, a faulty pipe, a broken cast-iron pipe, a leaking appliance, or any other water-related cause. We’ll ensure you receive a fair settlement.
- Burglary / Theft: We’ll make sure you get paid for all your stolen items.
- Hurricane, Wind, Tornado: We can help by handling your Hurricane, wind or tornado claim. Let us maximize your recovery!
- Reopen claims: If you do not feel that you were paid properly on any insurance claim less than 3 years old, we may be able to reopen the claim to get the money you deserve.
- Denied claims: If your insurance claim was denied, there may still be hope. Our team can look at the denied claim and determine whether it was a valid or improper denial. If it was an improper denial, we’ll reopen your claim and try to recover a favorable settlement on your behalf. You have nothing to lose as there is no fee if we can’t collect you money.
Property Claim Advocates – Call today!
(954) 430-7333 or (800) 430-7333