Broken Cast Iron Pipes
Broken Cast Iron Pipes are affecting many homes in South Florida. If your home or business suffers from frequent backups, sand or soil coming into your shower, or unexplained water leaks, you may have broken cast iron pipes under your home. Many older homes have cast iron pipes, and many are nearing their 50 year life expectancy. The replacement of these pipes under your home is a costly expense, but it may be covered by your insurance company. Call us first to see if your property might qualify for coverage.
Is there a class action suit, and should I be part of that suit? We do not believe there is a true class-action suit pending. Why so? Because no plumbing pipe can last forever, so how could it be that a suit could be brought against a product that has lived up to it’s expected life expectancy – which is around 50 years? However, suit or no lawsuit, the insurance company still may have to pay you for these pipes if they’ve caused damage to your property. Call us to see if you qualify for coverage. We’ll review your policy and review your case to see if you may be eligible to be paid for this costly repair. We’re a local company and we have ongoing cast iron pipes claim in Pembroke Pines and Pasadena lakes, as well as paid cast iron pipe claims in the same areas and Deerfield, Fort Lauderdale, and Sunrise areas. So if your home was built prior to 1975, you probably have cast iron pipes that may be failing or will do so soon. Let Florida Loss Public Adjusters represent you and get you what you deserve! Remember, NO RECOVERY, NO FEE, so you have NOTHING to lose.
How we will help:
- If you haven’t reported your claim, we will do so on your behalf. If you have reported your claim, we will notify your carrier that our adjusters have been assigned to your claim, and that they are to deal directly with us from this point forward.
- We will schedule a meeting with the Insurance Company’s adjuster to meet us at the property to review the loss. If the adjuster has already been there, we will create our own estimate of damages, and ask the adjuster to re-visit the property to discuss the loss with us.
- After meeting at the property and providing OUR estimate to the insurance adjuster, we will continue to negotiate until we have reached the best possible settlement. This may require several more visits, and possibly performing an appraisal using a neutral umpire. We will handle any additional meetings, and you are NOT required to be present.
- Once we negotiate the best possible settlement, we will review the settlement offer with you, for your approval.
- If you are displaced, or if have a loss of business revenue, we can even help you with the reimbursement (if you have the additional coverage).
- You will need to have your plumbing lines video to document breakage. This cost may be recovered if your insurance claim is paid.
Why Should You Hire the Florida Loss Public Adjusters team?
- We have the experience and knowledge needed to handle almost any size insurance claim.
- Some of the adjusters that represent Florida Loss Public Adjusters are FORMER insurance company adjusters. Therefore, our public adjusters know how the insurance adjuster might perceive each claim. And, by adjusting in both sides of the industry, our public adjusters often know the insurance adjuster assigned to your claim-this can make negotiating easier.
- Our adjusters are extremely familiar with all types of Florida insurance policies, and are even familiar with the Florida Statutes that may supersede many insurance policies.
- Our knowledge in policies, statutes, and coverage, help us to negotiate the absolute best possible settlement for your loss. We’ll even look for hidden damages that might increase your settlement.
- To take the stressful insurance claim process off your shoulders
- To maximize your claim recovery and get you every penny you’re entitled to receive for your Broken Pipes Claim