Denied Insurance Claims
Was your insurance claim for your home, business, or complex denied? Did you know that some claims are wrongfully denied just because of the way the loss was reported? Let the experts at Florida Loss Public Adjusters look at your denied claim to determine if your denial is valid. Your carrier may have wrongfully denied your claim, so let Florida Loss review your denial letter to see if there is any chance of overturning your denial. We look at your claim from your point of view, not the insurance company’s point of view. If we feel your claim was wrongfully denied, we’ll reopen your claim and attempt to get you paid. There’s never a fee unless we collect you money!
Why Should You Hire the Florida Loss Public Adjusters team?
- We have the experience and knowledge needed to handle almost any size insurance claim.
- Most of the adjusters that represent Florida Loss Public Adjusters are FORMER insurance company adjusters. Therefore, our public adjusters know how the insurance adjuster might perceive each claim. Additionally, by adjusting in both sides of the industry, our public adjusters often know the insurance adjuster assigned to your claim-this can make negotiating easier.
- Our adjusters are extremely familiar with all types of Florida insurance policies, and are even familiar with the Florida Statutes that may supersede many insurance policies.
- Our knowledge in policies, statutes, and coverage, help us to negotiate the absolute best possible settlement for your loss. We’ll even look for hidden damages that might increase your settlement.
- We are a full-time Public Adjusting Company, with full time public adjusters. Public Adjusting is our ONLY business, and all we do is handle insurance claims each and everyday. Our knowledge and experience will benefit each and every client. We not only take away the claim stress, but also maximize your recovery.
- Our office is open 8-5, Monday through Friday, but we also have after hours service 24/7.
- To take the stressful insurance claim process off your shoulders
- To maximize your claim recovery and get you every penny you’re entitled to receive for your Denied Claims
It’s important to know that insurance companies are real businesses, with real profits and losses. While the insurance company may believe they are correct in denying your claim, it is in your best interest to have your own adjuster determine the validity of the denial. Let Florida Loss Public Adjusters review your denied claim. What do you have to lose?