Re-Opened, Unresolved or Underpaid Insurance Claims
Did you know that Florida statutes state you can re-open any property insurance claim (3 years or less) if you feel you were not paid properly? Let Florida Loss Public Adjusters Re-Open your claim and get you the money you should have been paid! Don’t be fooled into thinking your claim is over if you’ve cashed the insurance check. As long as you have not signed a ‘release’, and as long as the statute time has not expired, we may still be able to reopen your claim. Give us a call, and remember, there’s never a fee unless we are able to collect you money.
Has your claim been unresolved or underpaid?
- We will come out to your home or business, and review your records including your policy that existed at the time of the damage, the insurance company estimate, and your own records of repair-if any
- If we think we can successfully re-open your claim, we will contact your insurance carrier
- We’ll request a re-inspection, and we will carefully create our own estimate and forward it to the carrier for an internal inspection
- We will continue to negotiate until we get you the money your rightfully deserve
EXAMPLE: Let’s say you had a claim three years ago and although you were paid $20,000, it actually cost you $30,000 to repair the damages. We will fight to get you reimbursed for the additional $10,000 (minus deductible) that you came out of pocket. Remember: NO RECOVERY, NO FEE. You have NOTHING to lose.
Why Should You Hire the Florida Loss Public Adjusters team?
- We have the experience and knowledge needed to handle almost any size insurance claim.
- Most of the adjusters that represent Florida Loss Public Adjusters are FORMER insurance company adjusters. Therefore, our public adjusters know how the insurance adjuster might perceive each claim. Additionally, by adjusting in both sides of the industry, our public adjusters often know the insurance adjuster assigned to your claim-this can make negotiating easier.
- Our adjusters are extremely familiar with all types of Florida insurance policies, and are even familiar with the Florida Statutes that may supersede many insurance policies.
- Our knowledge in policies, statutes, and coverage, help us to negotiate the absolute best possible settlement for your loss. We’ll even look for hidden damages that might increase your settlement.
- We are a full-time Public Adjusting Company, with full time public adjusters. Public Adjusting is our ONLY business, and all we do is handle insurance claims each and everyday. Our knowledge and experience will benefit each and every client. We not only take away the claim stress, but also maximize your recovery.
- Our office is open 8-5, Monday through Friday, but we also have after hours service 24/7.
- To take the stressful insurance claim process off your shoulders
- To maximize your claim recovery and get you every penny you’re entitled to receive for your Re-Open Claim
It’s important to know that insurance companies are real businesses, with real profits and losses. When it comes to re-opening claims, insurance companies may stand firm on their initial offer. However, that doesn’t mean that we aren’t allowed to show your claim to them in a different light. If they originally paid for a repair, and we feel a replacement was really needed (such as the case with a roof), we will negotiate with the carrier to attempt to get you a roof replacement, if warranted. We represent YOU; the policyholder, and we may see it necessary to replace your previously ‘repaired’ items. Let Florida Loss Public Adjusters represent you. “We’re YOUR Insurance Adjuster”!