Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

If you learn that your home has been damaged in a fire, you’re going to panic. That’s what any normal person would do. Once things settle down, however, you need to get your insurance claim filed. If you experience any trouble doing this, call and talk to a Florida public adjuster right away. They can help sort things out on your end. They can also deal with the insurance company on your behalf.

You’ll Need to Know the Damage to Both the Property and Personal Possessions

In order to make your claim, you need to know the total damage. Part of your claim will be based on damage to your home. You may have certain rooms that are worse than others. You could also have structural damage. Your Florida personal adjuster can have a professional come out and determine how bad the damage is.

You’re also entitled to file a claim for certain personal possessions that are damaged or destroyed. You do want to check your policy to see what is and isn’t overed. Then make a list of the things that were impacted. You’ll have to get an appraisal for many of these items if you expect to get them covered. This can be frustrating so you may want to turn this over to your fire damage adjuster in Florida as well.

You Can’t Expect to Get More than the Fair Market Value

It’s fair to come right out and say that asking for more than what the property is worth is insurance fraud. Your fire damage adjuster in Florida surely isn’t going to do that. You shouldn’t attempt to do this yourself either. There’s no reason to do that. Your insurance is there to make you whole. It is not there to make you rich.

Call a Skilled Fire Damage Adjuster in Florida Right Away

If you’ve lost your home, or part of your home to fire, you should call a fire damage adjuster in Florida right away. You have no idea if the insurance company is going to pay your claim. They may offer a much lower amount than you deserve. It’s a good idea to have a Florida public adjuster on hand in case this happens. You can call and get a free estimate right over the phone. They’ll come out and assess the damage and let you know if they can help.

(954) 430-7333