Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

When you come home from work and notice there’s a leak in your home, the last thing you feel like doing is calling the insurance company. It takes hours to clean up. You still have a ton of other things to do. Since you’re not an expert, you call a plumber to find out what’s wrong. They come, fix the problem, and charge you a few hundred bucks.

What the plumber can’t do is replace the things that got ruined by water damage. For example, if your hot water heater leaks, it can destroy all kinds of personal property. It may impact your washer and dryer. It can damage your furniture. It can actually cause thousands of dollars in damages.

Once the leak is fixed, you figure you’ll get around to filing your insurance claim. The next thing you know, two months have gone by and you totally forgot to do it. This is when you may need to call an water damage adjuster in Florida.

You Don’t Want to Wait More Than a Few Days to Report the Damage

When it comes to filing a homeowner’s claim, you really don’t want to mess around. Insurance companies expect you to file your claim within a reasonable time. However, their idea of what constitutes a reasonable amount of time might be different than your idea of a reasonable amount of time.

You may think waiting a month or two is reasonable. There is so much going on in December, the last thing you have time for is to deal with an insurance adjuster. By the time you get around to filing the claim, weeks or months can go by. If this happens, there’s a chance your insurance company may deny your claim. They may claim the damage is old. Or, they’ll argue that the damage isn’t covered by your policy. If this happens, you need to call a Florida water damage public adjuster right away.

A Florida Public Adjuster Can Help Get Your Claim Approved

If your claim has been denied, you may need the help of a Florida public adjuster. They know how to deal with the insurance company – because most of them used to work for these companies. They can negotiate a settlement of your claim and help you get the money to replace valuable personal items.

(954) 430-7333