Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

If you live in Florida, there’s always the chance your home could suffer flood damage in Florida. Unless you live hundreds of miles from the coast, any major storm could cause this sort of damage. This is why it’s reassuring to know that you have insurance.

So, what are you supposed to do if your insurance company denies your claim? There are all sorts of reasons why they could do this. They may not think the damage is new. Or, they think you let the damage build-up and waited too long to put your claim in. Finally, they may not think you suffered the kind of damage you claimed you did.

If any of these happen, you’re going to need to call an experienced public adjuster in Florida. They’ll review your claim and see if they think it should’ve been paid. If so, they can help you file your appeal.

What if You Did Let the Damage Build-Up?

What a lot of homeowners don’t realize is that you can’t let water damage sit for a long time. The longer it goes unattended, the worse the damage is going to be. You can end up with mold problems. Or, more items will get damages because you let standing water sit in your basement or house.

Usually, this isn’t a matter of people not wanting to report their claim. It comes down to people being too busy. They tell themselves they’ll get around to doing it and then something comes up. This is because we’re all too invested in work and other projects. By the time you get around to getting your claim filed, it may be too late.

Can a Florida Public adjuster Help?

If you let your flood damage go unrepaired, there may not be much a Florida public adjuster can do. It really depends on how long you let the problem go without fixing it. If it was a matter of a few days, it may not be a big deal. But if you let the standing water sit there for weeks on end, there’s a good chance your claim will be denied.

But it’s still worth having a Florida public adjuster take a look at it. Call and schedule your free estimate right away. They may be able to help you get the money you deserve.

(954) 430-7333