Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

If your pipes burst and you end up with damage in your home, you’ll need to file an insurance claim. If the claim isn’t paid, then you should consider talking to an experienced water damage adjuster in Florida.

The Age of the Damage May Be the Reason Your Claim Was Denied

For people who have water damage due to broken or leaking pipes, don’t be surprised if your insurance claim is denied. It’s common for the adjuster to deny your claim because you didn’t report it quickly enough. It doesn’t occur to them that it took some time to discover the leak. Until the leak or busted pipe causes physical damage, you likely have no clue there’s a problem. If this happens to you, then you should call and talk to a skilled Florida public adjuster.

The Insurance Company Feels You Caused the Damage Intentionally or Recklessly

Depending on how often you file insurance claims, the company may start to think you’re intentionally causing damage to your home. Most people can’t imagine doing this. But it does happen. Your Florida public adjuster will be able to review your history and see if they have a reason for denying your claim.

The simple fact that you’ve filed a number of claims in and of itself isn’t a good enough reason to deny the claim. You may have dealt with several issues over the years. You shouldn’t be penalized for this. It isn’t fair for the insurance company to deny your claim without any legitimate reason.

A Skilled Water Damage Adjuster in Florida May Be Able to Help

If you’ve learned that your homeowner’s claim isn’t being paid, you’re going to be frustrated. Rather than get angry or give up, you should turn to an experienced Florida water damage adjuster. What they’ll do is reach out to the insurance company and find out why it was denied. Once they have this information, they’ll review the situation to see what they can do.

All you have to do is call and scheduled your free estimate. One of our expert Florida public adjusters will come out and see what the issue is. Make sure you have all of your paperwork regarding the claim prepared for their visit. The estimate is free and may help you get the money you deserve.

(954) 430-7333