Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

It’s bad enough coming home to find your basement or living room flooded. It’s another thing to find out that your insurance company refuses to pay for repairs. Whether you have a bad storm or your sump pump is on the fritz, dealing with water damage can be more than frustrating. You’re going to need to spend countless hours figuring out what can be salvaged. You shouldn’t have to worry about replacing destroyed items as well. That’s why it’s a good idea to call and talk to a Florida public adjuster sooner rather than later.

When you hear that a big storm is on the horizon, you take the necessary precautions. You may board up your windows and put sandbags down. You listen to the news and follow all of their suggestions. But no matter how prepared you are, there’s no way to prevent floodwaters from getting in your home. So, it can be infuriating to find out that the insurance company isn’t going to pay to fix damaged items. A water damage public adjuster may be just the thing to get you the money you deserve.

Many People Simply Don’t Understand their Insurance Policy

The biggest reason why your water damage claim may be denied has to do with your coverage. A lot of people assume that their homeowner’s policy covers flood damage. This isn’t the case. Your Florida public adjuster can explain how flood insurance is different from your other coverage. If you don’t have this separate insurance, there’s a good chance your claim will be denied.

Flood damage is different from other water damage. An experienced water damage public adjuster can tell the difference. For example, if your hot water heater breaks and causes water damage, it may be covered. You really need to read your policy to know for sure. Thankfully, a skilled public adjuster in Florida knows how to find out. They can also talk to your insurance agent and try to negotiate a payment of your claim.

Rather than wait to find out your claim has been denied, call and talk to a water damage public adjuster today. They can come out and take a look at the water damage to your home. They can also give you an idea of whether your claim will be paid or not.

(954) 430-7333