Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

You prepared a claim for a fire, water leak or hurricane damage and trusted your insurance company to pay you a fair compensation. Instead, they undervalued your damages and, in the end, you got an amount of money that barely covered half of your actual losses. But what can you do in this case? Do you simply accept that you got an underpaid claim and move on? An experienced Florida public adjuster would disagree with this defeatist attitude.

As a policyholder of good standing, you have rights. You pay your monthly premium without delays and in full. You are always being fair with your end of the deal. And you should expect the same thing from your insurance company. In reality, many homeowners get an underpaid claim every time a disaster strikes.

What Exactly Can the Florida Public Adjuster Do for You?

Your insurer doesn’t tell you this, but you can appeal an underpaid claim within a maximum of 3 (three) years. This is one of the rules set in the Florida Statutes and the insurance companies must comply with it.

Thus, if you feel that you have an underpaid claim, you should hire a public adjuster to examine your policy, the insurer’s assessment of your damage and then perform their own assessment. Many public adjusters are former insurance adjusters, so they know exactly what to look for.

The Costs of Hiring a Public Adjuster

There is one thing you don’t need right now – having to pay the public adjuster’s fee to look into your case. And this is exactly why a public adjuster works on a contingency fee basis.

What does this mean? You will get a free estimate of what the adjuster believes they can negotiate for you with the insurance company. Once you agree, the Florida public adjuster re-opens your underpaid claim and starts negotiations with the insurer.

The adjuster will retain their fee as a percentage of the amount they managed to negotiate for you when negotiations have been successfully completed. You can rest assured that what you will actually receive is a fair amount to compensate you for your losses.

Will You Get Your Policy Canceled because You Hired a Public Adjuster?

As long as you continue to pay your premiums, the insurance company has no legal standing to cancel your homeowner’s policy because you resorted to a Florida public adjuster to negotiate a fair claim for you.

Public adjusters are licensed professionals who work in compliance with all insurance laws and regulations in the state of Florida.

Do not let your insurer get away with an underpaid claim. Call us now and let a skilled Florida public adjuster negotiate your fair compensation amount!

(954) 430-7333