Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

A lot of people don’t realize that, if your home is broken into, you can file a claim with your homeowner’s insurance policy. If they burglarize your house and steal your valuables, what are you supposed to do? Most of us don’t have very expensive items around our house. However, there are a good number of people whose jewelry, collectibles and cash are stolen during a break-in. If this happens, there’s no guarantee that your insurance company is going to pay your claim. If that’s the case, you’ll need to contact a public adjuster in Florida.

What Should You Do if Someone Breaks into Your Home in Florida?

One of the most important things you can do when your house is broken into is call the police. The cops will come out to your home and do a thorough investigation. They’ll try to track down the people who burglarized your house. The police will also make a list of any items that were stolen. They’ll do what they can to investigate the break-in. However, the odds of them solving the crime are slim to none. It can be very hard down to track down petty thieves. However, if you don’t call the cops, you won’t get a police report. This report is going to play a big role in collecting any insurance claim.

Why Would the Insurance Company Deny Your Claim?

When an insurance company receives a claim for a home burglary, they’re going to be pretty skeptical. For example, if the claim includes a piece of expensive jewelry, they’re going to suspect that maybe the item wasn’t really stolen. Or, they’ll think that perhaps the homeowner didn’t do what they could have to protect their property. If your claim is denied for this reason, you’re going to be frustrated. You’ll want to turn to someone who can help get you reimbursement for your losses. That’s where an experienced public adjuster comes into the picture.

Contact an Experienced Florida Public adjuster Right Away

Once your claim is denied, you should call a public adjuster in Florida right away. They’ll negotiate with the insurance company to get your claim paid. If that isn’t possible, they’ll help you pursue your claim. They’ll work hard to make sure you get the reimbursement you’re entitled to.

(954) 430-7333