The State of Florida gives all carriers the luxury of paying an Undisputed Amount in no more than 90 days. That means you may wait 3 months to get a check for your claim, and that check is what the carrier thinks they should pay. So, if you have a small water leak, you can expect a long wait time for your check. What will happen if the carrier doesn’t pay the undisputed amount in 3 months? Nothing really, you will just be entitled to receive interest on the money they owe you. Doesn’t seem fair that insurance companies want their money on time, but then take their time to reimburse you for a claim.
- How Expensive is it to Hire a Fire Damage Adjuster in Florida?
- Florida Fire Damage Adjusters Know What Losses Are Covered by Your Policy
- Will an Insurance Company in Florida Treat You Differently if You Have Hurricane Damage Adjusters?
- Let a Fire Damage Adjuster Sift Through the Rubble and Get Your Claim Paid
- Hurricane Damage Adjusters Can Help Maximize Your Insurance Claims