Florida Loss Public Adjusters, Inc. - State License# E109802 |

(954) 430-7333

If you suffer a fire in your home, the last thing you should have to worry about is having your insurance claim paid. You’re going to be more concerned with making sure your family is okay. You may also have to find a new place to live. You won’t have time to waste on the phone fighting with insurance adjusters. And you don’t want to delay getting your house fixed because, the longer you wait, the worse the damage gets.

This is why it’s important that you know what to do immediately after your house fire in Florida. Of course, the first thing you need to do is make sure your family is safe. The second thing you should do is file your insurance claim. Once this is done, there are some practical things you need to do to ensure you get the money you deserve.


It’s really important that you document your losses. As soon as possible after the fire, take pictures. Make notes about what was damaged and how much you paid for the item. You also want to list the extent of the damage. For example, if all of your furniture was destroyed in the fire, make a list of all of the furniture. Take pictures of every piece, if possible.

You also need to document any correspondence with the insurance company. This includes letters and emails. If you have a phone call or text from the insurance company, make a note of it in your calendar. This way, you can turn this over to your fire damage adjusters in Florida when the time comes.

Hire an Experienced Fire Damage adjuster in Florida

If you want to make sure you have the best chances of getting your claim paid, call a skilled fire damage public adjuster in Florida right away. This way, they can help file your initial claim. They can also handle all of the communication with the insurance company from the start. This way, you can focus on getting your house back in order. You can also work on getting your life back to normal. Call right away and get your free estimate from our skilled fire damage adjusters in Florida.

(954) 430-7333