Nothing is quite as devastating as a house fire. In just a matter of moments, you can watch your entire life disappear in flames before your very eyes. Whether it’s caused by an electrical issue, lightning or appliance defect, one thing is clear – you expect your fire insurance company to protect you. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case.
Insurance companies aren’t in the business of paying out claims. If they paid out every claim that crossed their desk, they’d be out of business in no time. So there is a good chance that your fire claim may be delayed or even denied. However, it often depends on the circumstances surrounding your case.
This is why you need an experienced fire damage adjuster in Florida. They’ll step in and pick up where you left off. Fire damage adjusters deal with your insurance company and they assign an adjuster to your case. They’ll also use their skills and expertise to help prove your damages. In addition, they also make sure the insurance company doesn’t take advantage of you.
Benefits of Hiring a Florida Fire Damage Adjuster
Some of the great benefits of hiring a Florida fire damage adjuster includes:
- They’ll haggle with the insurance company in order to settle your claim
- They are fire experts – they know how to help determine the cause of the fire
- They’ll use their years of experience to help prove that your claim should be covered
- They won’t let the insurance company take advantage of you
You might be wondering how the insurance company may try to take advantage of you. There are lots of ways this can happen.
- They may claim that your fire isn’t covered at all
- They may offer you much less than you deserve.
- Knowing that you’re desperate to have your claim paid, they may offer you a lowball settlement that won’t nearly cover your repairs.
- They may blame the fire on a cause that isn’t covered by your policy
- They may discount the value of your property, home, and personal belongings
Contact a Fire Damage Adjustor Today
With an experienced fire damage adjuster, this won’t happen. They’ll work hard to make sure you get the coverage you’re entitled to. You paid for insurance all these years. Let someone work for you to make sure you get what you deserve. Call and speak with an experienced fire damage adjuster today.